11/24/2009

talking 'bout Louboutins :)

Boy, I think your dream was some kind of sign... JLo has a new single called "Louboutins" and yesterday she fell (on her butt) during her American Music Awards performance...


Anyway, performance wasn't bad and she got up very quickly... Well done, JLO!!! :)

Here's little JLO's explanation (you can hear the whole interview here: Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show )

"Did I? Did I? Did I trip a little bit? I don't even remember," Lopez said with a chuckle. "Yeah, I meant to do that. You should know me better than that. That was part of the choreography."

(...)"The measure of things is not what happens when you fall, it's how you recover when you fall ... It was fun, it was really fun," she said. "It was nice to be back on stage and doing my thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment