1/16/2010

Gaga on Oprah

Yup, she's everywhere... :) I just want to share the latest interview of her on Oprah's show. Bellow you can read some interesting thoughts and watch the video where she explains some of her outfits but full text you can find here


Lady Gaga says the inspiration for her outfits comes naturally. "I put a lot of time and effort into everything I do, to the point that I do nothing else," she says. "I work creatively all day."


"So what's the message Lady Gaga wants to send to her fan base? "I want them to free themselves, and I want them to be proud of who they are," she says. "I want them to celebrate all the things they don't like about themselves the way that I did, and to be truly happy from the inside.""

Have a wonderful weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment