6/15/2010

OAVF vol 4/Tinto

Hi, y'all!
This week end was stuffed with fashion events - who could predict that?! Girl and Boy were busy this Monday, so sorry for not informing in on time what's and where's and how's :D However here is just a tiny video from event where we went after Open Air Vintage Festival vol. 4 organised by fashion journalist/blogger Agnese Kleina, who did it just fine already for the 4th time! Regardless the content, it's really hard to organise such kind of events. HOWEVER there was a shop girl/bitch (can't remember her name, but I;m gonna find it out) which made us to delete pictures of her dresses. I mean c`mon! When you participate in public events you expect to be photographed


Whatever, the good news are that I'm going on vacation for 4 weeks, which 3 of them I'm gonna spend in a countryside participating as a member of jury aka resident bitch (of course) in a reality show which is going to be something between American Next Top Model and Survivor. Great, isn't it?! I won't tell you more today, buuuut follow S'n'S for hot and juicy report from there!
Stay tuned, and we'll try to make you the first one to know
-BOY
BTW chek my new blog about body grooming and making myself handsome http://expodaily.blogspot.com/. This will be more interesting for guys who want to be in a good shape and groomed body :D

6 comments: