12/28/2009

Bow tie and Anna W for Christmas

Oh what a crazy times - it`s been a week since our last post...but seriously, it's really hard to find some spare minutes for  blogging while you are in that pre- and postchristmas delirium waiting for NYE to come. Thanks God today I don't have to work and can dedicate some time to our blog.


Last Wednesday, finally, I visited store PAVILJONS at DOMINA SHOPPING CENTRE. That was nice experience - a lot of things, which I saw on last RFW was there on hangers! I recommend to check that shop out, and if you still haven't got any clue what to put under your Christmas tree. Or you can simply get a present for your own self as I did. Look, here is another fabulous bow tie by Agnese Narņicka  HYPNOSIS FASHION  just for 10 LVL.


Tomorrow I'm planing to visit PAVILJONS again.  How knows, may be I'll have another consumer impulse and max my credit card out...

BTW Anna W, who is almost blind how, but is is capable of separating text from pictures paid me a visit just before Christmas. No she is on holidays somewhere in the Alps. Anna I miss you, but your latest creations are...strange. 


Happy holidays!




     

1 comment:

  1. С Новым 2010, Boy & Girl - классный у вас блог ))) Ведите его дальше. Просто супер.

    ReplyDelete