3/27/2010

RFW 2nd Day part one

Hi y'all fashion people. I woke up just 50 minutes ago, and I`m already here to update y`all. Well, honestly I left my camera at my friends place. So I`m going to get it in next few hours. So wait for part two!
But before that you can watch these two videos which explains a lot.





Haha, how embarrassing!!! Whatever, ok catch you latter! And some morning trash.








Schedule for today: 
17.30 – 21.00– RFW Designers’ Showroomat Reval Hotel Latvija, lobby 2nd floor
18.00 – Narciss (Latvia), RFW Hall
19.00 – Kristina Viirpalu (Estonia), RFW Hall
20.00 – Diana Nevedomskyte (Lithuania), RFW Hall
21.00 – RFW GALA SHOW – Honour Guest Cyrille Gassilin (Russia), RFW Hall
22.00 – RFW Models and Fans Party, + Special Guest, club Amber Night, Elizabetes St. 55



3 comments:

  1. You guys are great! Love your tweets! Boy, your lunch for today looks perfect!
    Is there some possibility for fan to get on a Fans Party tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria - even we don`t have invitations. But I`ll try to manage!
    -Boy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Victoria send me a sms on my mob, I`v lost your number!
    -Boy

    ReplyDelete